If you are thinking of applying for a place for your child with us, you will have to apply through the local authority responsible for the area where you live.  This process is slightly different depending on whether a child is starting school for the first time or moving to us from another school.

Please find a direct link to East Riding Council Website for East Riding residents and a link to the government’s authority finder for non-East Riding residents where you should be able to search for the information you need.

Should you need more help or guidance with this process please don’t hesitate to contact the school office.


Admissions for East Riding of Yorkshire Residents

East Riding Council Admissions  

Local Council finder for Non-East Riding of Yorkshire Residents

Local Authority Finder  

Once you have identified your local council, visit their website and search for schools admissions.